Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Quezon City: Princess Fashion Ukay-Ukay

I always stop by this shop before I head to SM North. The location is so sweet, it is just on the opposite side of this mall so no excuse not to stop by.

ukay ukay

What Can You Find here?
Clothing mostly. Shorts, blouses, and the selection of their polos are pretty good. They usually have new arrivals with branded items. I think the selection came from China/ US. They have shoes but way too expensive!

How much time can you spend here:
The store is very small, staying around 10-30 minutes will be fine.


New Arrival Prices:
120-180 Blouses, Polo
450-1800 Shoes

Sale Prices:
Prices can go as low as 20 for shorts, 40 for blouses.

Quality of items:
Really good. I am impressed because the quality of the clothes looks like they are still brand new or gently used even though the items are on sale. I got some really good plaid polos here (American Eagle Outfitters and Old Navy)

Directions: 
Take any bus passing by EDSA. Alight at SM North. The shop is at the opposite side.

-----

Any updates? Leave a comment here so I can edit the post

No comments:

Post a Comment